Saturday, December 1, 2007

Collin James De Ruyck's Abstract Paintings

I always fascinate to abstract paintings. I found sort of well mixed medium of abstract paintings collection of Collin James De Ruyck , and I'm also amazed how he lined up the geometric shape and colors to create 3D texture effect. I should call it: "Decorative Abstract Paintings"

Somehow each of them can be part as an interior decoration. His abstract art works are able to bring a boring plan room to a very exciting room filed with great colors and style.

Here a short conversation about his artworks that might give you a clue about his paintings ;).

Collin James De Ruyck's Abstract Paintings

When did you first start painting?


I first started painting in 2003. It was after my x wife moved out and took all the furniture and I had nothing to look at buy bare walls. I was talking with a friend of mine who pushed my to start painting as he told me what I was looking for from art did not really exist, which is the style I currently use.


Who and what were some early influences?

Like I said in the last question, it was a good friend of mine named Rohn who helped me get started at a very tough time in my life.

Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Graphic Identity's articles & our free design box, please drop your comment or subscribe Thank you :)

NOTE:
GraphicIdentity admin will always moderate all comments. We will not publish comments that include irrelevant links with targeted anchor text. Also it will be nice if you mention your name rather than to comment as an anonymous user.

Featured Post

Monster Illustration Vectors that Work

Not all monsters are scary and we can apply them in a design composition or illustration. You may want to search bunch of new created monst...